Office 365: Advanced Threat Protection
Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) is a cloud-based email filtering service that helps protect your organization against unknown malware and viruses by providing robust protection. It safeguards your organization against malicious threats posed by email messages, links, and collaboration tools. ATP has reporting and URL trace capabilities that give administrators insight into the kind of attacks happening in your organization.
ATP includes things like:
- Threat protection policies to set the appropriate level of protection for your organization.
- Reports in real-time to monitor ATP performance in your organization.
- Threat investigation and response capabilities using the leading-edge tools to investigate, understand, simulate, and prevent threats.
- Automated investigation and response capabilities to save time and effort investigating and mitigating threats.
ATP also has some key features to help ensure that your emails aren’t being used against you. These features include:
- Safe Links
- Spoof Intelligence
- Anti-Phishing Capabilities
- Protection for SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams
Issues like real-time protection from cyber-attacks, unsafe attachments, the ability to block links that are harmful to your users, and more, can be addressed by implementing Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection.
Contact K3 Technology @ (303)-770-8050 to see how we can help you best use Office 365!