Back to all blogs
10 Questions to See How Secure Your Company Really Is
December 29, 2020
Unfortunately, 2020 has been a year full of security breaches, ransomware attacks, and phishing scams for many companies. As the year comes to a close, now is the best time to rethink your company’s data security for the coming year.
Cybersecurity is continuously evolving, so staying up to date can help keep your company safe. Has your business adapted to the “new normal” of remote working?
As we move into 2021, here are 10 questions to ask yourself to see how secure your company really is:
- What is your company’s risk level when it comes to cybersecurity?
- How can you help reduce your cybersecurity risk?
- How likely is a data breach for your company?
- What would be the impact of a security breach?
- What is the top cybersecurity concern your business faces?
- Is our company’s sensitive data secure?
- Does your company have a disaster recovery and backup plan?
- Is your company keeping your privacy up to date?
- What is your company’s plan for identifying and addressing cyber threats?
- What does your company need to do to ensure IT security moving forward?
If any of these questions cause you and your company any concern, reach out to us and we would be happy to help. Our team of experts are ready to tackle any of these topics and do whatever it takes to help keep your company secure in 2021.
President and FounderBook a Call Today!
AI In the Workplace
The age of AI (artificial intelligence) is here. And it is here to stay. K3 is a strong believer in innovation and automation, but that does not mean that...
What is Cybersecurity Governance
What is Cybersecurity Governance? Cybersecurity governance refers to the policies, procedures, and practices that organizations use to manage and protect their digital assets.
What Makes Good CISO?
What makes good CISO? As technology continues to evolve at an unprecedented pace, the role of a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) has become more critical than ever.