Unfortunately, 2020 has been a year full of security breaches, ransomware attacks, and phishing scams for many companies. As the year comes to a close, now is the best time to rethink your company’s data security for the coming year.
Cybersecurity is continuously evolving, so staying up to date can help keep your company safe. Has your business adapted to the “new normal” of remote working?
As we move into 2021, here are 10 questions to ask yourself to see how secure your company really is:
- What is your company’s risk level when it comes to cybersecurity?
- How can you help reduce your cybersecurity risk?
- How likely is a data breach for your company?
- What would be the impact of a security breach?
- What is the top cybersecurity concern your business faces?
- Is our company’s sensitive data secure?
- Does your company have a disaster recovery and backup plan?
- Is your company keeping your privacy up to date?
- What is your company’s plan for identifying and addressing cyber threats?
- What does your company need to do to ensure IT security moving forward?
If any of these questions cause you and your company any concern, reach out to us and we would be happy to help. Our team of experts are ready to tackle any of these topics and do whatever it takes to help keep your company secure in 2021.