Developing Custom Software Solutions for your Business
Technology has become an integral part of many businesses, with software being used to streamline operations, improve customer interactions, automate inventory control, and a variety of other processes. When off-the-shelf software doesn’t provide an effective solution, new software applications need to be custom developed.
DevOps is a methodology that increases a company’s ability to deliver applications and services faster than traditional software development processes. By removing the barrier between development and operations teams, DevOps allows companies to increase their development speed. This enables businesses to better serve customers and employees, and compete more effectively in the market.
K3’s DevOps Services Include:
- Help clients set up internal DevOps processes
- Act as DevOps lead with client’s development team
- Implement DevOps best practices in all projects, including:
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Version control
- Add automation to the workflow
- Code building
- Monitoring and logging
- Communication and collaboration
- Gather and incorporate feedback
K3 can work with companies throughout the process, including planning, code building, testing and deployment, monitoring performance, and gathering feedback, and product updates. To reduce the chances of security vulnerabilities in newly developed software apps, we can integrate security professionals into the team and use a DevSecOps process.
Benefits of DevOps
- Speed. Increased efficiency lets you innovate faster and adapt to changing markets and environments.
- Rapid delivery and improvement. Enhance your applications quicker to build a competitive advantage.
- Better products. DevOps identifies and addresses challenges sooner, ensuring high-quality products.
- Reliability. Continuous delivery, integration and improvement lead to quality applications and updates.
- Improved collaboration. Developers and operations teams working together and sharing accountability saves time and reduces waste.
- Enhanced security. Adopting a DevSecOps model integrates security testing tools into the process to identify vulnerabilities before products are released.
K3 has an experienced team that can either develop software for your organization or assist your in-house team in adopting best practices. If your organization has custom software needs or challenges, contact K3 today to understand how our DevOps implementation can make your project a success.